Course Duration : A four weeks basic course
Batch Starting Date : coming soon
Who should take this course? : ITI qualified technicians/ diploma holders.
Course Fee : Rs. 30,000/- per candidate* + *Includes lunch & snacks + Hostel accommodation with meals available at extra payment for desiring participants
BIRDS conducts training courses on Solar PV system at Central Board of Irrigation and Power Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon. The Centre can boast of world class training infrastructure having facilities like-
- state of the art audio-visual and teleconferencing equipment
- centrally air conditioned class rooms and lecture halls
- fully equipped computer Centre with internet facilities
- latest technical equipment used to impart training
- modern library with access to latest books and journals
- highly qualified and experienced training faculty
- guest lectures by highly accomplished professionals in industry, finance, academics etc. to share latest in-depth knowledge in their specific areas of achievement
- Training methods cover lectures, seminars, group discussions, audio/ video displays, hands on experiments in fully equipped laboratories, field visits and tests.
Besides four weeks structured training courses on Rooftop Solar PV system, BIRDS follows a framework for comprehensive Skill Development and exposure to Solar technology to cater for
- Customised in- house training courses
- Seminars and Workshops for public sector/ government officials
- Specialized courses for engineering students from reputed colleges and universities
The typical model for four weeks courses consists of minimum of 175 hours of theory and 14 practicals on rooftop and in laboratory to have thorough exposure to Solar PV technology. One 1.2 KW rooftop solar PV System has been installed for hands on exposure to all the participants. The classes are conducted from Monday to Friday each week. These courses are aligned with NOS on Skill Development Council under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.